If you are fortunate enough to own a Ferrari, there's no doubt that you want it ALWAYS to look its best. A Ferrari is a timeless and expensive luxury car, and that alone should inspire its drivers to a higher standard of cleanliness. Luckily, washing and cleaning a Ferrari isn't any different from cleaning other vehicles. You may want to put more time and effort into cleaning your Ferrari by hand.
First, Here's What You Will Need!
You should invest in high-quality cleaning products and equipment for such a nice car as a Ferrari. You will need two five-gallon buckets (one for washing and one for rinsing), microfiber drying cloths, a soap made specifically for car-washing, and plush washing pads. We always urge our customers to use the two-bucket method when it comes to hand-washing your car. Having a secondary container for rinsing your vehicle might seem extra, but it ensures that only clean soap and water make their way onto your shiny Ferrari.
Washing & Drying Your Ferrari
To properly wash and dry your beautiful automobile, follow the steps below:
- First, you need to fill both containers with clean water and add car wash soap to one.
- Use a water hose to rinse away loose dirt and other contaminants from the vehicle. Make sure it is not too harsh of a pressure.
- Once the loose debris has been removed, wet your wash pads in the soapy water and begin washing your vehicle. You should start from the top of the car (the roof of your car) and finish at the bottom with your tires last.
- Once your Ferrari is covered in suds, please give it a good rinse.
- You should similarly dry your vehicle to when you washed your car, starting from the top down. Press the plush microfiber cloths onto your exterior. It would be best to avoid using cotton towels and rags since they can be rough for your Ferrari's paint finish.
See - not that bad, right? The key to keeping your Ferrari sparkling day and night is to wash it by hand. It will take time and labor to clean your entire Ferrari, especially if you haven't cleaned it in a while.
For all your automotive maintenance and repairs, please come by JFM Motors. We are located in West Palm Beach, FL, and are proud to service the best cars, including Ferraris. Please give us a call at (561) 556-1112 or visit today!